Now With FREE Worldwide Shipping!
For a limited time we will throw in 1 FREE bottle when you buy just 2 bottles of TestoNuke.
Best Value Deal – We also give you 3 FREE bottles when you buy just 3 bottles of TestoNuke.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Try our product risk free for 30 days, if you are not fully satisfied with our product simply return it to us for a refund.
TURN YOUR BEAST MODE ON!
You want to see gains now! Relentless workouts, endless protein drinks & over hyped nutrients are not quite enough.
We all know that feeling. You seem to live in the gym and let’s be frank that’s no fun at all if you are not seeing any big gains in your bulk. Stop busting a gut trying to pack it on when you lack a vital link.
That vital missing link is TESTOSTERONE.
The body’s natural testosterone is available it just needs that boost that can provide, lean muscle mass, improved stamina and explosive energy!
REMEMBER. More Testosterone = More Muscle Growth!
TestoNuke has been scientifically formulated to help you shed body fat quality by helping you boost your levels of testosterone to stack on tons of lean muscle in an easy & effective way.
The Science Behind The Formulation
- 100% Safe, Tested & Manufactured In Our FDA EPA Registered Facility
- 100% Legal With No Prescription Required
- Highest Quality Pharmaceutical Grade Ingredients
- Suitable for those aged 18 years & Older
- Boost Gains With Only Lean Muscle Mass (3)
- Aid Muscle Strength & Performance (10)
- Improve & Speed Up Recovery Time (11)
- Proven Ingredients With High Success Rates
We have extensively researched the key ingredients that together will provide an explosive combination that contributes toward freeing up your natural testosterone.
Many of our users have seen significant results however we recommend TestoNuke is taken as part of your workout routine with regular exercise & healthy eating. This will give you the optimum results and lead to the best possible path to reach your goals.
TestoNuke does not contain any strange substances. It only contains premium pharmaceutical grade, carefully researched, ingredients. This means it’s safe and has no harmful side effects.*
Once you have started taking TestoNuke you will feel the benefits almost immediately increasing your energy levels and taking your workouts to the next level! As you use TestoNuke on a regular basis you will start to notice a significant increase in stamina and strength.
Our scientifically researched formulation provides the right ingredients to boost your free levels of testosterone
Pure Creatine Ethyl Ester
The specially created propriety formulation within TestoNuke provides you with the optimum level of Creatine Ethyl Ester. This is nothing more than a quantium leap forward in this form of supplemenation. The body absorbs creatine ethyl ester in a different way to creatine monohydrate. Unlike creatine monohydrate it doesn't require a large dose or loading phase and will translate into impressive muscle gains without the side effects such as bloating & stomach cramps leaving you free to push it harder! Studies have shown that Standard creatine monohydrate has effective at increasing lean muscle mass(9)(10)(11)(12) muscle strength (13)(14) and athletic performance.(14)(16)
Chrysin is a naturally occurring isoflavone. It is extracted from the plant Passiflora coerulea by chemical means. It is also found in small amounts in honeycombs. Studies have shown that flavones, in particular chrysin, have the ability to exert a large variety of beneficial and powerful effects upon the body. Specifically, European studies have shown that after consuming chrysin, levels of testosterone and blood serum increased by as much as 30%.(7)
By cutting down the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, chrysin reduces the levels of estrogen in your body and increases the levels of testosterone.
5-Methyl 7-Methoxy Isoflavone
5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone is suitable for anyone wanting to gain muscle size and strength without adversely affecting their hormone levels or health. Strength and power athletes like as football players, rugby players, sprinters & bodybuilders, or those interested in improving their physical appearance will likely benefit from this key ingredient in TestoNuke. Recent university research, published in the prestigious journal Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, shows that combining Methoxy with a proper diet and regular training program will help you build muscle while simultaneously shedding fat.(23)
The mixture of vitamins D and B12 content in TestoNuke aid a natural increase levels of testosterone in your body, while regulating and supporting a healthy balance of testosterone in your system throughout the day.(22)
We have included two varieties of ginseng the all conquering super herb in TestoNuke. Panax Ginseng and Siberian Ginseng root extracts have been used in Chinese, Korean, Russian and Indian traditional medicines specifically as aphrodisiacs. A study has shown that Ginseng can contribute to testosterone production as well.
Don’t be Mr Average
don’t settle for mediocrity, you can feel invincible, you can get the muscle gains you have craved.
(1) – Testosterone therapy prevents gain in visceral adipose tissue and loss of skeletal muscle in nonobese aging men. Allan CA, Strauss BJG, Burger HG, Forbes EA, McLachlan RI. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2008;93(1):139-146
(3) – a b Bhasin S, Storer TW, Berman N, Callegari C, Clevenger B, Phillips J, Bunnell TJ, Tricker R, Shirazi A, Casaburi R (July 1996). “The effects of supraphysiologic doses of testosterone on muscle size and strength in normal men”. N. Engl. J. Med. 335 (1): 1–7.
(4) – a b Freeman ER, Bloom DA, McGuire EJ (February 2001). “A brief history of testosterone”. J. Urol. 165 (2): 371–3. doi:10.1097/00005392-200102000-00004. PMID 11176375.
(5) – Reed WL, Clark ME, Parker PG, Raouf SA, Arguedas N, Monk DS, Snajdr E, Nolan V, Ketterson ED (May 2006). “Physiological effects on demography: a long-term experimental study of testosterone’s effects on fitness”. Am. Nat. 167 (5): 667–83. doi:10.1086/503054. PMID 16671011. Lay summary – ScienceDaily.
(6) – Bucci LR (2000). “Selected herbals and human exercise performance”. The American journal of clinical nutrition 72 (2 Suppl): 624S–36S. PMID 10919969.
(11) – Winston, David; Maimes, Steven (2007). Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief. Healing Arts Press.
(7) – Andrologia. 2012 Jun;44(3):181-6.
Creatine Ethyl Ester
(8) – Ziegenfuss, T., Lemon, P., Rogers, M., Ross, R., Yarasheski, K. (1997). Acute creatine ingestion: effects on muscle volume, anaerobic power, fluid volumes, and protein turnover. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 29, S127.
(9). Racette SB. Creatine supplementation and athletic performance. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2003 Oct;33(10):615-21.
(10). Kreider, R.B., 1999. Dietary supplements and the promotion of muscle growth with resistance exercise. Sports Medicine 27:97-110.
(15). Becque, M.D., et al. 2000. Effects of oral creatine supplementation on muscular strength and body composition. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise 32: 654-658.
(16). Ingwal JS, Weiner CD, Morales MF, Davis E, Stockdale FE: Specificity of creatine in the control of muscle protein synthesis. J Cell Biol 63:145-151, 1974.
(17). Rawson ES, Volek JS. Effects of creatine supplementation and resistance training on muscle strength and weightlifting performance. J Strength Cond Res. 2003 Nov;17(4):822-31.
(18). Kambis KW, Pizzedaz SK. Short-term creatine supplementation improves maximum quadriceps contraction in women. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2003 Mar;13(1):87-96.
(19). Gill ND, Hall RD, Blazevich AJ. Creatine serum is not as effective as creatine powder for improving cycle sprint performance in competitive male team-sport athletes. J Strength Cond Res. 2004 May;18(2):272-5.
(20). Rawson, E.S., et al. 1999. Effects of 30 days of creatine ingestion in older men. European Journal of Applied Physiology 80: 139-144.
(21). Sosin D.M., Sniezek J.E., Thurman D.J.. Incidence of mild and moderate brain injury in the United States, 1991. Brain Inj 1996 Jan;10(1):47-54.
(22) – Association of vitamin D status with serum androgen levels in men.
Wehr E, Pilz S, Boehm BO, März W, Obermayer-Pietsch B.
SourceDepartment of Internal Medicine, Division of Endocrinology and Nuclear Medicine, Medical University Graz, Graz, Austria.
a b Bhasin S, Storer TW, Berman N, Callegari C, Clevenger B, Phillips J, Bunnell TJ, Tricker R, Shirazi A, Casaburi R (July 1996). “The effects of supraphysiologic doses of testosterone on muscle size and strength in normal men”. N. Engl. J. Med. 335 (1): 1–7.
(23) – Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 33(5):S338, 2001.